These Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos are packed full of spicy buffalo sauce, creamy ranch, crunchy romaine and hearty avocados.
Yield : 4 servings
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 20 mins
Total Time : 25 mins
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite sized pieces
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce separated
- pepper to taste
FOR THE TACOS
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 avocado pitted and diced
- vegan ranch to taste
- cilantro or green onion diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.*
- Five minutes before the cauliflower is done cooking, heat up the remaining buffalo sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and place it back in the bowl. Add remaining heated buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- To assemble tacos, load each tortilla with romaine, avocado and cauliflower. Drizzle with ranch and top with cilantro or green onions.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.thissavoryvegan.com