These Golden Grahams S'Mores Bars are gooey, chewy, a little crunchy, and the perfect way to enjoy s'mores indoors.
Yield : 16 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 60 mins
Total Time : 70 mins
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons butter , or margarine
- 1/4 cup corn syrup*
- 7 cups Golden Grahams
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Butter/grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Add 5 cups marshmallows, milk chocolate, butter, and corn syrup to a large sauce pan.
- Melt the mixture together over low heat while gently stirring with a rubber spatula.
- Once melted remove from the heat (place on a heat proof surface) and immediately stir in the cereal and remaining cup of marshmallows. It will be very sticky.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and flatten down using the back of your spatula (lightly greasing the spatula can help).
- Allow to harden at room temperature for 60 minutes before cutting into squares.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.justsotasty.com