This Easy Pesto Pasta Salad is perfect for get togethers! It is only FOUR INGREDIENTS and comes together in a snap! You are going to love this pasta salad recipe and bring it to all your summer picnics and BBQs!
Yield : 10 servings
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
- 1 pound pasta I used cavatappi
- 10.5 ounces cherry tomatoes cut small
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
- 8 ounces jar of pesto
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cool water to stop the cooking process.
- Mix in the tomatoes, mozzarella, and pesto into the pasta.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.wineandglue.com