This creamy Dorito Chicken Casserole is a recipe that your entire family will love. Made with a casserole dish full of Dorito chips and topped with a creamy chicken mixture. This one will be a winning dinner!
Yield : 10 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 55 mins
Total Time : 65 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 10-ounce bag Dorito chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 10-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's - great for cooking)
- 1 10-ounce can rotel
- 1 14-ounce can corn drained
- 2 cups shredded taco blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place foil in a 9x11-inch casserole dish and place chicken inside foil. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tender. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred, then set aside. Discard foil.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Crush chips and place them on the bottom of your casserole dish and set aside. (I reserved 1/4 cup for garnish)
- Mix together cooked shredded chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheddar soup, Rotel, corn, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Pour this over your chips in your casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Optional: Top with reserved chips for garnish and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.yellowblissroad.com