Bite sized appetizers are perfect for Super Bowl Parties! This Creamy Spinach Roll Ups Recipe is a great one to try this year!
Yield : 10 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 50 mins
Total Time : 60 mins
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Yellow Onion Diced Small
- 1 - 10 oz. Package of Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained Really Well
- 1 Box of Puff Pastry Sheets (2 Sheets)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- Combine the Egg and Water and Beat untill well mixed.
- Combine Softened Cream Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Garlic Powder and Onion in a bowl and mix well.
- Add Spinach into the Cream Cheese Mixture and stir.
- Unroll Puff Pastry Sheets and Brush both sides with Egg and Water Mixture.
- Spread Cream Cheese and Spinach Mixture over one side of the Puff Pastry.
- Roll Up the Puff Pastry and Slice.
- Place rolls on a Baking Sheet and bake at 400 Degrees for 20 Minutes or until the Puff Pastry turns a golden color.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.passionforsavings.com