An amazingly creamy baked chicken with asiago cheese inside. It comes together quickly and will be loved by the entire family!
Yield : 4 servings
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 45 mins
Total Time : 50 mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt I used ½ of each and it was delish!
- ½ cup asiago cheese and reserve more for top
- 1½ tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh asiago on the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://therecipecritic.com