Sweet, silky and melt-in-your-mouth good. There’s a reason this vintage recipe has stood the test of time!
Yield : 15 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 20 mins
- 1 – 300g package chocolate chips
- 1 – 300g package butterscotch chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 – 250g bag mini coloured marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, butter and peanut butter in a double boiler. Let cool about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows. Pour mixture into a 9×9 inch pan. Refrigerate until solidified. Cut into squares.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.simplystacie.net