These amazing cheesecake sugar cookie cups have a sugar cookie for a crust, topped with a simple no bake cheesecake filling and your favorite fruit. These cookie cups are perfect for an easy yet elegant dessert.
Yield : 12 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 16 mins
Total Time : 26 mins
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- choice of berries (or other fruit toppings)
- For the No Bake Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream (or 4 oz Cool Whip)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 12 slices.
- Press each slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides about 2/3 of the way, to create a little bowl.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the edges just start to turn a golden brown color.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (The easiest way for me was just by inverting the pan and tapping the bottom so they'd fall out)
- While they are cooling, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and beat for about 2-3 minutes until creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie top.
- Top with your choice of mixed fruit.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://lmld.org