These cauliflower buffalo wings with vegan ranch dip are the perfect comfort food! They're super easy to make and they're soooo delicious! We simply can't get enough of them!
Yield : 4 servings
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 45 mins
Total Time : 60 mins
For the cauliflower buffalo wings:
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (use chickpea flour for a gluten-free version)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the vegan ranch dip:
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Carefully cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, the plant-based milk, the water, the garlic power, the paprika powder, the salt, and the black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Dip the florets into the batter, so they're completely coated.
- Roll them in the panko breadcrumbs. Omit this step for a gluten-free version. However, they're way crispier with the panko breadcrumb coating.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Don't put them on top of each other. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 °F.
- Combine Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce with a tablespoon of olive oil and pour it over the baked cauliflower wings. Evenly coat them from all sides by stirring them a few times.
- Put the coated buffalo wings back on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake again for 20 minutes at 350 °F.
- For the vegan ranch sauce, combine the vegan mayonnaise with dried dill and parsley and stir until well combined. Serve the freshly baked vegan cauliflower wings with the vegan ranch and enjoy! Also sprinkle some chopped green onions and freshly chopped parsley on top if you want.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://veganheaven.org