Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread is crusty artisan bread filled with buffalo chicken dip. It is a perfect party or game day appetizer.
Yield : 6 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 22 mins
Total Time : 32 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup blue cheese , optional
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1/4-1/2 cups Frank's Hot Sauces
- 1 cup cooked chicken , shredded
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (mozzarella cheese, or a mix), divided
- 1 loaf French bread
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, blue cheese (if using), ranch dressing, and hot sauce until smooth.
- Stir in chicken and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaf off and hollow out it out a little to fit the filling. I like to leave an inch or so of crust and bread around all sides.
- Spoon the buffalo chicken mixture into the loaf. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 350 F degrees for about 18 - 22 minutes or until warmed through.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com