This vegan stuffed pepper soup has all the flavour you love in stuffed peppers loaded into a hearty & warming bowl of soup!
Keywords : soup recipes,instapot soup recipes,parsnip soup recipes,awesome soup recipes,instapot vegetable soup,soup ideas,lintel soup recipes,soup recipes noodle,nutribullet soup recipes,noodle soup,chicken gnocci soup,soups for dinner,abondigas soup recipe,soup weightloss,amazing soup recipes,fodmap soup recipes,crockpot soups chicken,keto soup recipes,vitamix soup recipes,whole30 soup recipes
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://choosingchia.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 30 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 40 mіns
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped (with seeds & stems removed)
- 3/4 cup short-grain brown rice
- 1 can lentils (14oz)
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 L vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Parsley to top
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot on medium-high heat
- Add the onion and let cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic and red pepper and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 30-40 minutes until the rice is tender and cooked.
- Serve with parsley