I know that it’s just the beginning of August. But, I am kind of counting down the days till Everything pumpkin starts again. I know that I just posted a recipe last week on how to make a Healthy Coffee Frappe. But I will probably be at Starbucks over labor day weekend pushing people out of my way. ( okay not pushing) to get a pumpkin drink. AND I will probably be searching Pinterest like the good pinner that I am for all the new pumpkin recipes for the blogger fall season. ( LOVE IT) But this is why I kind of HATE cooking with pumpkin.
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://makethebestofeverything.com
Yіeld : 10 servings
Prep Tіme : 20 mіns
Cook Tіme : 30 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 50 mіns
- 1 1/2 cup of baked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup of Cashew Butter – or any nut butter of your choosing
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Beforehand- Poke 3-4 Sweet Potatoes with a fork and bake them in the oven for 1 hour. ( this can be done the day before and stored in the fridge)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Adding the egg last.
- Line an 8 by 8 pan with parchment paper Once all the ingredients have been mixed, pour batter into the baking dish Bake for 25 minutes.