Spicy, cheesy, and totally delicious, this easy Slow Cooker Queso Blanco is what you want to be serving at your next party! Just a handful of ingredients and you’re on your way to your new favorite dip!
Keywords : slow cooker recipes,slow cooker recipes healthy,vegetarian slow cooker recipes,simple slow cooker recipes,slow cooker recipes easy healthy,summer slow cooker recipes,paleo slow cooker recipes,long slow cooker recipes,slow cooker recipes jambalaya,slow cooker hamburger recipes,slow cooker vegetarian recipes,slow cooker appetizer recipes,slow cooker jambalaya recipe,slow cooker lasagna recipe
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://hostthetoast.com
Yіeld : 12 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 90 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 100 mіns
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles, undrained
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 1 pound Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces deli American cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 (12-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large bowl or the bowl of your slow cooker, toss the shredded cheeses with cornstarch until evenly combined. Add the cheeses to the slow cooker and pour over the evaporated milk. Stir in the remaining ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Cover and cook on low in the slow cooker for 90 minutes.
- Set the slow cooker to warm, uncover, and stir until smooth. It will be thin and grainy at first but will come together as you continue to stir.
- Serve from the slow cooker set to warm.