Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes - An easy side dish recipe filled with all the yummy baked potato toppings and perfect for any time of year!
Yield : 6 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 180 mins
Total Time : 190 mins
- 2.5 pounds of potatoes, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom*
- 4 oz Velveeta, cubed
- ¼ cup cooked chopped bacon*
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- Optional: sour cream
- Line slow cooker with a liner for easy clean up.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, cream of mushroom, and Velveeta. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Stir and top with green onions and bacon.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.diaryofarecipecollector.com