When making Slow Cooker Lazy Cabbage Rolls, you can serve them as a side dish along with some garlic sausage, or eat as it on its own.
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://www.myorganizedchaos.net
Author : Tammi
Category : Slow Cooker
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 150 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 160 mіns
- ½ lb Ground beef
- ½ pkg Coleslaw prepared, without dressing
- 4 cups Rice cooked
- 2 stalks Celery chopped
- ½ Onion chopped
- 6 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 can Tomatoes 14oz, diced
- ¼ cup Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Dill weed dried
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, sauté the celery, onion, garlic, 1 tbsp dill, and ground beef until the ground beef is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper
- Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker.
- Add the cooked rice, coleslaw, bacon, tomatoes, and remaining dill weed. Mix very well.
- Pour the cream over the top, and cook on low for approximately 2 - 3 hours.
- Serve as a side dish along with some garlic sausage for dinner, or eat as it on its own.