Slow Cooker Guinness Beer Cheese Dip is a bold Irish beer flavored cheese dip that is perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://www.thetwobiteclub.com
Yіeld : 24 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 60 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 70 mіns
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 oz Guinness Stout beer
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all of the ingredients in your slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on high for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Keep in the crock pot on the warm setting to serve.