A mouthwatering combination of creamy alfredo, chicken, and bacon in a hearty pasta dish. Creamy Pasta made to perfection and leaves you wanting more!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://busycreatingmemories.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 40 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 50 mіns
- 5 strips bacon cooked and diced.
- 2 Chicken breasts -Grilled, Chicken striped up
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 T Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic Fresh minced
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 3 T flour
- 3/4 c Parmesan Shavings
- 2 T parsley
- 1-2 Cups Petite Sweet Peas (optional)
- 1 small box bowtie pasta
- Cook 5 strips of bacon and set aside
- Cook 2 chicken breasts in 2 Tablespoons butter with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Set aside while you work on the sauce.
- Cook up your Bowtie noodles so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
- Heat up the petite sweet peas
- Saute 3 cloves Garlic Freshly minced.
- Add Milk, heavy cream, chicken broth and Flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on low heat until it thickens.
- Add in Parmesan shavings. If the sauce gets too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
- Add the drained bowtie pasta.
- Toss to cover the noodles completely.
- Dash in the parsley.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste preference.
- Cut up the chicken breasts and dice up the bacon and mix them together
- Add in the chicken, bacon, and warmed petite sweet peas to the sauce.
- Toss until all is covered in the sauce.
- Serve hot