Paprika chicken and rice bake only uses a few simple ingredients. A delicious one pot meal the whole family will love.
Keywords : iifym chicken recipes,whole30 chicken recipes,zuchini chicken recipes,bourbon chicken recipe,chicken anchiladas recipes,moraccan chicken recipes,wildtree chicken recipes,dinner chicken ideas,chicken tecipes,stuff chicken recipes,keto chicken recipes,chicken jalepeno recipes,chicken breadt recipes,chicken recipe,pinapple chicken,heathly chicken recipes,zaxbys chicken recipe,chicken recipes quick,chicken recipes crockpot,chicken paprikash recipe
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://butteryourbiscuit.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 20 mіns
Cook Tіme : 30 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 50 mіns
- 5-6 bone in chicken thighs skin removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 1/2 Jasmine rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Remove skin from chicken thighs and pat dry. Season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven safe skillet on medium high. Add olive oil and place chicken thighs in the hot oil. Cook 3-4 minutes then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the chicken fat. Add onions and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Pour in the rice and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add chicken back in.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.