These easy Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies get a holiday twist from chocolate cookies and peppermint chips. They will disappear as fast as you make them.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://insidebrucrewlife.com
Yіeld : 24 servings
Prep Tіme : 20 mіns
Cook Tіme : 10 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 30 mіns
- 1 box white cake mix
- 8 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Oreo cookie chunks
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, butter, egg, extracts, and cream cheese. Beat until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the cookie chunks, peppermint crunch pieces and chocolate chips gently. Refrigerate the dough for 30-60 minutes.
- Scoop or roll the dough into 24 balls. Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes. Do not over bake. The cookies will be very soft and look undone.
- Let the cookies sit on the hot cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes, then gently remove them with a spatula to a piece of wax paper on the counter.
- Very gently tap the tops of the cookies with the bottom of a flat spatula to even out the tops. Let them sit until completely cool. Store in a sealed container.