Olive oil and balsamic vinegar pair with herbs and garlic for the easiest and most delicious bread dipping oil and vinegar combo you’ve ever had! Best enjoyed with crusty French bread and a big glass of red wine!
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://midwestfoodieblog.com
Author : Midwest Foodie
Category : Appetizer
Yіeld : 12 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 10 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 10 mіns
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- sliced French baguette for serving
- In a small saucepan combine olive oil and garlic over medium low heat. Heat for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in oregano, thyme and a moderate pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour oil mixture into a wide shallow serving dish.
- Pour in balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan.
- Serve with sliced French baguette for dipping and enjoy!