There are plenty of vegetables other than potatoes to make fries. Discover how easy it is to make your own low carb zucchini fries with this simple recipe.
Keywords : low carb for weightloss,keto chicken recipes,low carb breakfast,low carb healthy dinners,low carb cheesecake,low carb cupcakes,low carb cheese,low carb deserts,low carb hashbrowns,low carb zoodles,low carb cinnamon,low carb eating,low carb snickerdoodles,low carb waffle,low carb appetizer,low carb cheeseburger,low carb yummies,low carb menu,low carb meatballs,low carb soups,low carb weightloss,low carb broccoli,low carb fruit
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://lowcarbyum.com
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 20 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 30 mіns
- 2 medium zucchini approx. 430g
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs heavy cream
- 2.5 oz pork rinds approx. 1 cup
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the zucchini into matchsticks, ensuring that each stick has some peel left on.
- Add the eggs and cream to a bowl and stir well.
- Place the pork rinds in a food processor and process into breadcrumbs. Add the Parmesan, process again, then place them in a second bowl.
- Dip each piece of zucchini into the egg mixture, then the pork rind mixture, and then place on a baking rack over a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until starting to crisp at the edges. Serve warm.