These tostadas are perfect for an easy weeknight dinner! They're loaded with layer after layer of deliciousness and you'll be savoring every bite. Plus it's a recipe everyone can agree on.
Save time by using store-bought tostada shells, pico found in the deli, and store-bought rotisserie chicken.
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://www.cookingclassy.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 20 mіns
Cook Tіme : 5 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 25 mіns
- 6 tostada shells , store-bought or homemade*
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (16 oz) can Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies Mild, drained
- 3/4 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken or shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo, homemade or store-bought**
- 6 Tbsp Sour cream
- Using a fork mash avocado with lime juice and 1/8 tsp garlic powder to a slightly chunky texture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small saucepan mix together refried beans, drained canned tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and remaining 1/8 tsp garlic powder.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until heated through.
- To assemble tostadas, layer each tostada shell with guacamole (avocado mixture), bean mixture, lettuce, chicken, cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream. Serve immediately.