Okay, so now is the time for chocolate. While you can choose from a number of chocolate–something recipes here on My Sweet Keto, this is the number one recipe if you are into the gooey stuff. I’m talking crunchy on the outside and delightfully gooey, almost runny, on the inside. Not to mention the amount of chocolate! Have I mentioned chocolate?
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.mysweetketo.com
One slice comes out to be approximately 125 Calories.
Fat : 11.2 g (of which Saturated: 7.0 g, MUFA's: 3.2 g),
Total Carbs : 3.0 g,
Fiber : 1.7 g,
Net Carbs : 1.3 g,
Protein : 3.6 g
Course : Dessert
Yіeld : 8 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 20 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 30 mіns
- 7 tbsp. butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 oz. cocoa powder approx. 1/4 cup, unsweetened
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/16 tsp. stevia extract optional - to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Keto gooey chocolate cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease an approximately 7-inch springform pan.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool slightly. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix thoroughly. Set aside.