This Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole is so flavorful and simple to make! Like deconstructed stuffed peppers in your pressure cooker but way easier!
Yіeld : 8 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 10 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 20 mіns
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 can chiles diced, 4 oz.
- 2 c HemisFares spaghetti sauce
- 1 c diced tomatoes I prefer petite version, canned
- 1 1/2 c white rice uncooked
- 2 c beef broth or water, or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp chili powder or more
- 1 tsp seasoned salt or more, to taste
- 1 c mozzarella or parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Add olive oil. Set your Instant Pot to saute, normal or low and start to brown your ground beef. When it is still slightly pink add in diced bell peppers and onion and continue to cook together so onions/peppers soften and beef is browned.
- Turn Instant Pot off.
- Leave ground beef on bottom of pot. Pour in spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, spices, chiles, uncooked rice, and either water or vegetable broth on top (broth is better). DO NOT STIR!
- Close the lid on your Instant Pot or pressure cooker, close steam valve, and set to manual, pressure, low for 10 minutes. (if you don't have the ability to put it on low set for 7 minutes on high)
- Allow to naturally release steam for 5 minutes, then let out rest.
- Stir and serve topped with mozzarella cheese.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://temeculablogs.com