Your new favorite way to cook salmon! You’ll love this easy Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon that comes together so easily with the silkiest and most amazing texture!
Keywords : instant pot recipes,instant pot easy recipes,easy instant pot recipes,instant pots recipes,favorite instant pot recipes,frozen chicken instant pot recipe,whole30 instant pot recipes,instant pot recipes whole30,instant pot recipes skinnytaste,instant pot recipes chilie,instant pot whole30 recipes,instant pot vegetarian recipes,quick instant pot recipes,skinnytaste instant pot recipes,vegetarian instant pot recipes,instant pot ratatouille,simple instant pot recipes
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ http://www.wholesomelicious.com
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 5 mіns
Cook Tіme : 10 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 15 mіns
- ¾ cup water
- A few sprigs of parsley dill, tarragon, basil or a combo
- 1 pound salmon filet skin on
- 3 teaspoons ghee or other healthy fat divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1/2 lemon thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini julienned
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1 carrot julienned
- Put water and herbs in the Instant Pot and then put in the steamer rack making sure the handles are extended up.
- Place salmon, skin down on rack.
- Drizzle salmon with ghee/fat, season with salt and pepper, and cover with lemon slices.
- Close the Instant Pot and make sure vent is turned to “Sealing”. Plug it in, press “Steam” and press the + or – buttons to set it to 3 minutes.
- While salmon cooks, julienne your veggies.
- When the Instant Pot beeps that it’s done, quick release the pressure, being careful to stay out of the way of the steam that will shoot up. Press the “Warm/Cancel” button. Remove lid, and using hot pads, carefully remove rack with salmon and set on a plate.
- Remove herbs and discard. Add veggies and put the lid back on. Press “Sauté” and let the veggies cook for just 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve veggies with salmon and add remaining teaspoon of fat to the pot and pour a little of the sauce over them if desired.