Honey Garlic Steak Bites – an incredibly tasty, perfectly easy, 5-ingredient recipe! These take minutes prep and minutes to cook and the simple marinade gives them so much flavor. It’s a dinner recipe everyone can agree on!
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://www.cookingclassy.com
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 2 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 12 mіns
- 1.5 lbs sirloin steak, fat trimmed, diced into cubes just under 1-inch
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Green onions or sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Place steak pieces in a gallon size resealable bag.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey and garlic. Pour over steak, seal bag while pressing out excess air then rub marinade over steak.
- Transfer to refrigerator and let marinate 1 - 2 hours.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove half the steak from marinade, transfer to skillet (spaced apart) and let sear until golden brown, about 1 minute then flip to opposite side.
- Let continue to cook to desired doneness, about 1 minute longer (internal safe temperature is 145 degrees). Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining steak.
- Serve warm garnished with green onions or sesame seeds if desired.