One pot cheesy taco pasta recipe! An absolutely terrific combination of shredded beef and loads of cheese… Let’s enjoy with ease…
Recipe adapted from : @ http://wellchopped.com
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 5 mіns
Cook Tіme : 30 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 35 mіns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- pinch salt
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup jarred mild salsa
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- toppings chopped tomatoes avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro, olive slices
- Preheat a large deep skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
- Drain grease.
- Stir taco seasoning into ground beef then stir in water, salsa and pasta noodles.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheese.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with optional toppings if desired.