Doritos Casserole with Chicken is an easy weeknight dinner recipe using rotisserie chicken. This creamy chicken casserole is loaded with cream cheese, corn, shredded cheddar and topped with crumbled Doritos.
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 15 mіns
Cook Tіme : 20 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 25 mіns
- 8 oz Philadelphia Chive Whipped Cream Cheese
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8.75 oz canned corn
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups Doritos, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dump cream cheese and chicken soup into a large mixing bowl.
- Whip together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped green onions and add the remaining onions to the mixing bowl.
- Also add the shredded chicken, drained canned corn, 2 cups of the shredded Mexican cheese blend, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
- Dump the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the crumbled Doritos on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend and 1/4 cup of chopped green onions on top of the Doritos.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the cheese on top is starting to brown. 17-20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.thisisnotdietfood.com