Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is serious comfort food. Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are cooked in a slow cooker and mixed with a sour cream sauce and egg noodles.
Keywords : crock pot recipes,healthy crock pot meals,healthy crockpot recipes,crock pot recipe,crock pot freezer meals,crock pot meals,healthy crockpot dinners,crock put recipes,healthy slow cooker meals,crockpot meals,crock pot meals healthy,vegetarian crockpot,simple crock pot meals,best crockpot recipes,slow cooker,crock pop recipes,healthy crockpot
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://www.thewholesomedish.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 480 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 490 mіns
- 1 1/2 lb. beef stew meat*
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups (about 6 oz.) coarsely chopped white mushrooms
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1 (12 oz.) package egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Add the meat, broth, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, pepper, and dill to a 6-quart oval crock pot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Cook the egg noodles according to their package directions.
- Add the cooked and drained noodles to the crockpot. Add the sour cream and mustard. Stir well. Cook another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.