These Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops are made with BBQ sauce, apricot preserves, onion soup mix, bone-in pork chops, garlic powder. So easy and delicious! I love the sauce for the CROCK POT PARTY MEATBALLS so that was my inspiration for these chops! These are not only simple to make but the pork comes out so tender and the sauce is surprisingly unique and yummy!
Yield : 4 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 240 mins
Total Time : 250 mins
- 1 (18 oz) bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 (18 oz) jar apricot preserves
- 1 packet onion soup mix or make your own
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- In the bottom of a 5-quart (or larger) oval slow cooker, pour in barbecue sauce, apricot preserves and onion soup mix.
- Give the mixture a good stir.
- Season both sides of each of the pork chops with garlic powder and gently rub it in. Place pork chops into the sauce in the slow cooker and, using a spoon, cover the chops with some of the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours (until internal temperature reaches 145f degrees.)
- Delicious served with a side salad and some veggies!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.thecountrycook.net