Creamy Chicken Marsala is a creamy and delicious classic Italian dish that is ready in under 30 minutes! The creamy sauce is full of flavor and mushrooms and will be one of the best things that you make!
This recipe could not be easier to make! Pan fry the chicken, create the delicious sauce that only requires a few ingredients and thickens up to coat the chicken so well.
Keywords : iifym chicken recipes,whole30 chicken recipes,zuchini chicken recipes,bourbon chicken recipe,chicken anchiladas recipes,moraccan chicken recipes,wildtree chicken recipes,dinner chicken ideas,chicken tecipes,stuff chicken recipes,keto chicken recipes,chicken jalepeno recipes,chicken breadt recipes,chicken recipe,pinapple chicken,heathly chicken recipes
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://cafedelites.com
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 25 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 35 mіns
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (plain flour)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally to make 4 fillets*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter as needed
- 8 ounces (250g) brown or Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth (or stock)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (thickened cream, evaporated milk or half and half may also be used)**
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Mix the flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a 12-inch pan or skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Fry 2 of the chicken breasts until golden-brown on both sides (about 3 to 4 minutes per side). Transfer to warm plate, tent with foil and keep warm. Repeat the same with the remaining 2 chicken breasts.
- In the same pan with remaining pan grease leftover from the chicken, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the mushrooms and for 2-3 minutes until browned, scraping away at any of the leftover chicken bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the Marsala and the broth and simmer until reduced by half and starting to thicken, (about 10-15 minutes).
- Pour in the cream and return the chicken back into the sauce. Cook until the sauce thickens (about 3 minutes). Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately. (The sauce will continue to thicken off the heat.)
- Serve over cooked angel hair pasta (or pasta of choice), rice, potatoes, cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles, if desired.