Creamy Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole is cheesy, spicy, and crazy delicious! It's low in carbs, suitable for those following a keto diet, and gluten free!
Keywords : casserole recipes,tatertot casserole recipe,tatertot casserole easy,pilsbury breakfast casserole,vegetarian casserole recipes,biscuit casserole recipes,tator tor casserole,squash casserole,veggie casseroles,tator casserole recipes,eggwhite casserole,zoodle casserole,easy casseroles,dinner casserole ideas,food casseroles,sweetpotato casserole,ravioli casserole,tatoe tot casserole,casserole chicken,casserole crockpot,egg casserole recipes,whole30 casserole
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://deliciouslittlebites.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 20 mіns
Cook Tіme : 35 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 55 mіns
- 1.5 lbs cooked chicken *diced or shredded
- 5 cup riced cauliflower * from one large head
- 1/2 Cup buffalo sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese *at room temperature
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese *shredded from block
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, riced cauliflower, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and half of the cheddar cheese. The mixture will be thick.
- Spread into a medium casserole dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish with extra Buffalo sauce and fresh, minced parsley, if desired. Serve hot.