Chicken Noodle Casserole is filled with chicken, veggies and noodles- just like the famous chicken noodle soup. This comforting dish is a family favorite for dinner!
This Chicken Noodle Casserole has all the elements of the classic, comforting soup and more! It is positively perfect to serve on a cold winter’s night or whenever you’re in need of some yummy comfort food without a lot of fuss.
Keywords : casserole recipes,tatertot casserole recipe,tatertot casserole easy,pilsbury breakfast casserole,vegetarian casserole recipes,biscuit casserole recipes,tator tor casserole,squash casserole,veggie casseroles,tator casserole recipes,eggwhite casserole,zoodle casserole,easy casseroles,dinner casserole ideas,food casseroles,sweetpotato casserole,ravioli casserole,tatoe tot casserole,casserole chicken,casserole crockpot,egg casserole recipes,whole30 casserole
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://www.dinneratthezoo.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 30 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 40 mіns
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
- 12 ounces egg noodles uncooked
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 10 ounce cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots or frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, peas and carrots, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the noodle mixture in the prepared dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.