My family LOVE'S this Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole! It's one of those dishes that is so perfect in its pure, wholesome, simplicity that they just can't get enough of it!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.gonnawantseconds.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 35 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 45 mіns
- 2 Cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt Optional
- 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2-3 Cups Chicken Cooked and Cubed or Shredded
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 Cup Butter Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients until evenly combined. Add the chicken, broccoli, and rice and fold until evenly coated and ingredients are mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole evenly with grated cheese. In a small bowl, mix together panko, dried thyme, and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer. Bake in preheated oven 30-35 minutes or until casserole is heated through and panko crumbs are golden brown.