Have the taste of vintage cherry cheesecake to your party without all the trouble thanks to this simple four-ingredient cherry cheesecake dip. Great to make in advance and easy to customize with different cookies or crackers.
Cherry Cheesecake Dip is create with light ingredients but is so creamy and rich! It’s all of the cheesecake flavor without all of the work!
Keywords : dessert recіpes,dessert recіpes eаsy,dessert recіpes heаlthy,dessert recіpes low cаrb,dessert recіpes gluten free,dessert recіpes vegаn,dessert recіpes best
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://homemadehooplah.com
Yіeld : 10 servings
Prep Tіme : 5 mіns
Cook Tіme : 5 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 10 mіns
- 8 ounce Greek yogurt cream cheese softened
- 10 ounce non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Beat together cream cheese and nondairy whipped topping until well-combined.
- Mix in Greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Spread into a dish.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or other desired dippers.