This Caprese Quiche is the ultimate summer breakfast! Loaded with fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese, it comes together quickly and has all the best flavors of summer! And…it’s not just for breakfast. This Caprese Quiche makes a great lunch or dinner, too!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.lemontreedwelling.com
Author : Cathy Trochelman
Yіeld : 8 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 45 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 55 mіns
- 5 large eggs
- 5 large egg whites
- 1 c. Kemps Organic Milk
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil packed
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1-2 fresh Roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk well.
- Pour into greased 9 inch pie plate or 8 inch square baking pan.
- Top with thinly slice tomatoes and extra basil as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes.