A delicious, tart and sweet pie this Blackberry Rhubarb Crumble Pie is the perfect mixture of flavors that just burst and excite your tastebuds.
Yіeld : 8 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 60 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 70 mіns
- 1 pre-made pie crust , or homemade
- 6-7 stalks of rhubarb , diced
- 1 (6 oz) container of blackberries, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold butter , cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts , chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl mix together your rhubarb, blackberries, sugar and cornstarch and pour into pie shell.
- In another bowl with a pastry cutter or 2 forks blend together your butter, sugar, flour and walnuts until pea size crumbles form.
- Sprinkle crumble over the top of your pie.
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour or until crumble starts to brown.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://tornadoughalli.com