Pasta and chicken tossed with spicy bang bang sauce is an easy 30-minute dinner.
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 15 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 25 mіns
- 8 oz thin spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- chopped parsley for garnish
- for the sauce:
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Lightly grease a saute pan and turn stove to medium high. Add garlic and cook until aroma of the garlic comes out. Add in chicken pieces and cook until chicken is cooked through and slightly browned.
- In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until done. Drain out water when pasta is finished.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, make the sauce by combining all ingredients and mixing with a whisk until smooth. You can adjust as needed.
- Add chicken to pasta. Pour 2/3 of the sauce into the hot pasta and toss. Slightly warm the remaining sauce (in the microwave is fine). Dish out pasta onto plates and add remaining sauce on top. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://kirbiecravings.com