This Banana Split Cake recipe is a delicious no-bake dessert that will have you swooning!
Banana Split Cake with layers of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate cake that looks like real ice cream is dripping on top. Yum!
Keywords : cake recipes,bologna cake recipe,icream cake recipes,zuchinni cake recipes,delicious cake recipes,angelfood cake recipes,coffe cake recipes,birthday cake recipes,coconut cake recipes,pumpkin cake recipes,blueberry cake recipes,carmal cake recipes,bundt cake recipes,banana cake recipes,anglefood cake recipes,fruitcocktail cake recipes,sugarless cake recipes,carret cake recipes,vegan cake recipes,sockittome cake recipes
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://bsugarmama.com
Yіeld : 12 servings
Prep Tіme : 45 mіns
Cook Tіme : 15 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 60 mіns
FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 16 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened at room temperature
- 3-½ ounces, weight Banana Pudding Mix
- ⅓ cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cups Milk, Plus More As Needed
- 20 ounces, weight Can Crushed Pineapple
- 2 cups Fresh Strawberries, Diced
- 2 whole Bananas, Peeled And Diced
- 8 ounces, weight Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- Optional Garnishes: Chopped Nuts, Chocolate Sauce And Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter and stir. Using a 9X9-inch pan press the graham cracker crust mixture into the bottom of the pan making sure that you have a solid bottom. Bake crust for 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven and allow crust to completely cool before topping it with the rest of the cake.
- In a separate bowl, blend the cream cheese until creamy. Add the pudding mix, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk. Beat until creamy. The filling should be creamy. If it still appears slightly thick and clumpy, add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until it is creamy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust and spread evenly with a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon. Open the can of the pineapple and drain off the excess liquid using a strainer. Press the pineapple to squeeze out more of the liquid. Sprinkle the crushed pineapple on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle the strawberries and bananas on top of the pineapple.
- Spread the whipped topping on top of the fruit. Top with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, cherries and nuts for garnish. Place in the refrigerator for, at least, 30 minutes before serving to allow the cream cheese mixture to firm.