Baked Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Cups - perfect and healthy way to start your day! Delicious, moist and not too sweet! Very easy to make, fast to eat and good choice for every occasion!
Recipe adapted from : @ http://yummiestfood.com
Yіeld : 10 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 15 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 25 mіns
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup rolled oats, old fashioned
- 2 bananas, medium ripe
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Line standard muffin pan with 12 liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash banana with a fork.
- Then beat in the egg and add rolled oats, baking powder, brown sugar and vanilla
- Mix well
- Gently stir in the blueberries
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes.